Hi I’m Julie Ann
Living an Abundant life in Jesus.
10 Random Facts About Me:
1. One time I flew around the world… the whole globe in less than 30 days!
2. I am fourth in a family of ten, with five sisters and four brothers.
3. Thanks to my long time job, I know a lot more about faucets, toilets and plumbing than the average person.
5. Though I’m gone often and am outgoing I’m introverted and by nature more of a home body.
6. In 2014 I went to the Northwest, Southwest, Northeast and Southeast coastlines.
7. My first taste of foreign missions was my 2006 trip to Nicaragua, I never dreamed it would become my life.
8. I like cities, dressing up and girly things; but I’m just as at home at the lake, in the woods or on the mountain taking in the sunset.
9. I accomplish most between the hours of 8pm and 2am, it’s when I do my best editing, crafting, cleaning or writing.
9. My favorite quote is “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone” life that way is not easy, and certainly not comfy but there is so much life outside of it.
10. “Be still, and know that I am God” Psalm 46:10 – I think that’s my life lesson. (I believe its when we are still, we learn that God’s plan may be out of our comfort zone.)