When I travel I attempt to count Joys in my journal. Special moments in the midst of the day. Last week we returned from India. Here’s a taste of the Joys I wrote in my Journal along the way.
- Color; clothing, vehicles, flowers its everywhere.
- Animal balloons and laughter.
- Medicine to help the sick.
- People listening from the doorways, rooftops and scattered about as The Word is preached and broadcast through the village.
- Music and singing with passion.
- Butterflies fluttering about.
- Ruth and her servants heart.
- Devotions on the rooftop.
- Clothes being washed near the well.
- Walks on the dusty streets, spinning and laughter with the village children.
- Ice Cream for Everyone (200+ people)
- Psalm 42 read in Telugu by on of the children.
- That woman with the huge smile.
- Understanding when feeling overwhelmed.
- Children in uniform with little backpacks on a cool, hazy morning.
- Messages about The Living Water.
- A team that can laugh, learn and share together.
- Crowds that disappear into the darkness at the night street services.
- Quite time, rest.
- Sunday school lessons of David and Goliath.
- Long walk up a mountain side to the tribal area, and hearing the singing from a long ways down the road.
Just to list a few 🙂